How goes the battle?

<<

Triban

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 pm

How goes the battle?

So haven't been on that much. Saw some of you at DerbyCon but not much since then. Quick update, all is well. That is all. I keed, but stuff is certainly going well. I have been lucky enough to step out of the big enterprise and back into small business. But this time it is a start up. I will be doing a little security but from the aspect of baking it into the product we will be developing. The other duties make me happier as I will be back to building infrastructure environments. Even better I will be trying to build them to support an agile development environment. So that is what I've been up to. I was getting stale at my last job from not being able to actually do anything hands on. Moving back to the small start-up will prove much more fruitful in the long run.

So here is to a good, productive future! Oh I have also been trying to keep up with a blog if anyone wants to take a read and offer some feedback, that would be great! http://braindrool.dewser.com/

So what has everyone else been up to?
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Re: How goes the battle?

Good to hear from you and that all is well. We're still here, always trying to stay... Edumacated. :P

Don

Return to Greetings