TOP 10 SIGNS YOUR CO-WORKER IS A COMPUTER HACKER
10) You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was for $20,000.
9) He's won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes 3 years running.
When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
7) Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
6) Somehow gets HBO on his PC at work.
5) Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeez" 95 times during the movie "The Net".
4) Massive 401k contribution made in half-cent increments.
3) His video dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among turn-ons.
2) When his computer starts up, you hear, "Good Morning, Mr. President".
1) You hear him murmur, "Let's see you use that Visa card now, Professor I-Don't-Give-A's-In-Computer-Science!"http://www.unwind.com/jokes-funnies/com ... cker.shtml