Post Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:58 am

Penetration Testers (CEH) needed - EU/UK/US

Hello all,

I'm looking for Penetration Testers to join companies in the UK, Europe and US.
The job specifications are overall very similar, though in some cases the clients allow working remotely, whilst others expect in-house testers.

Please see some of the experience needed below:

- Last few years full-time penetration tester - Certified CHECK team or CREST or TIGER or SANS GPEN or GXPN
- Script dev related to pen testing
- Testing cryptographic implementations
- Skills with latest pen testing tools & tech
- Can conduct pen test techniques, exploitation & post-exploitation
- Can define & scope pen test req's
- Skills in Web Application & Network pen testing
- Source Code assessment skills in one or more of C, C#, PHP, ASP, Java Desirable

Especially interested in anyone with Nato-Secret Clearance.

If interested, please send an email to eirik@ascentglobalfinance.com, attaching your CV.
Understandably, should you not wish to disclose your CV at this stage, please include the area you're based in, brief overview of your experience, other information you think may be relevant for first contact.
I will then get in touch with more information.

--
It may seem a bit strange that a recruiter come looking for candidates in a forum, but believe me, finding Pen Testers is not an easy task! Exploring all avenues here! If you good folks know of any other sites to post this to, please let me know. And please don’t hesitate sharing with friends/colleagues.

PS: My company, Ascent Global Finance, is the sister company of Ascent Global Security – in case you find my email address a bit strange.