• Perform application and network penetration tests
• Perform social engineering engagements, including phishing, pretext calling and physical access testing
• Perform wireless security assessments
Qualifications below are for a mid-level consultant. Entry level positions are also available.
• 3+ years of experience in information security
• Proficiency with one or more scripting languages such as, bash, PERL, Python, ruby, vb/wscript or powershell
• Familiarity with penetration testing tools such as NeXpose, Nessus, nmap, Metasploit, Burp, tcpdump, wireshark, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team.
• Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
• Experience with debuggers and disassemblers
• Experience leading or participating on Red Team engagements
• CISSP, OSCP/E, GWAPT, GPEN, GXPN certification a plus.
• Experience in exploit development
• Experience in hardware hacking or embedded systems hacking
Please contact cd1zz if you are interested or would like more information.