Pentest training

<<

Aximo

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:10 am

Pentest training

Hi guys
I have started my pen test training this month so far I'm as happy as a pig in @@@. Started with elearnsecurity, student course and will move on to the professional if everything goes well I'll do the offensive security course. In my current job I have been actively involve in security for I while but deal more with auditing network loggings and Admin stuff. I'm so hooked on this course I sit for hours in front of the pc (Don't worry I didn't have a social life to begin with). My goal is Digital Forensics, I'm finishing up my BA Criminology degree also Looking forward to all the discussions and help on this excellent forum. A shout out to Armando and his team the Course is excellent so far.
MCSE NT4 ( Back in the day)
MCSE 2000 ( Got my first admin job)
N+
Security+
Linux+
LPIC 1
NLA
CCNA
CCNA Security
CASP - in progress
SSCP - In progress
<<

n37sh@rk

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 am

Re: Pentest training

Sounds like you are off to a great start! I have also heard nothing but great things about Armando and his training on here. You have chosen a great place to start moving into pen testing. Good luck and keep us all updated.
<<

rockman

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 am

You have a good plan for your pentesting training and once you are finished with the eLearnSecurity courses, you should be ready for Offsec's PWB course.
<<

azmatt

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Cool to hear that you're enjoying the class. I plan on taking those later this year and am looking forward to them.

I've got several of the computer forensics certs out there and have taken a lot of the courses so if you have any questions about those feel free to shoot me a message.

Return to General Certification