[Article]-June 2013 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat USA

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:59 pm

[Article]-June 2013 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat USA

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Win Black Hat USA 2013 Briefings Pass Worth $2195!

Hard to believe it's that time of year again, but here we are. Time to start gearing up for the madness that is the annual trek to Vegas for Black Hat USA and DEFCON. We have a number of readers that come to EH-Net looking to be educated in the ways of professional hacking. Not everyone is a seasoned pro. I hate to assume that everyone knows of these security events. So, for you newbies, here's the official description:
Black Hat USA is the most intensely technical and relevant global information security event in the world, encouraging collaboration between academia, leaders in the public and private sectors, and world-class researchers. Nowhere else in the world will you experience the same caliber of conversations and continuing education, within a strictly vendor-neutral and friendly environment. Each year, the brightest minds in security come together in Las Vegas for six days of learning, networking and high-intensity skills building. Back for its 16th year, the Black Hat USA Briefings and Trainings will take place July 27-August 1, 2013.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; spread the word of EH-Net to your social networks; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.
Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

As always, we appreciate those who help spread the word of EH-Net and our sponsor this month, Black Hat USA 2013. For doing some of the heavy lifting for us, we believe in giving back. This is why we do our best to give top contributors prizes on a monthly basis. It's our little way of saying thanks to giving back to the community that gave so much to us.
Good Luck!!
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

caissyd

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 am

Re: [Article]-June 2013 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat US

I have always wanted to go to Black Hat and never could...

When are you giving this one? I need to book my airplane tickets soon to go to Defcon and would need to know if I need to leave earlier... (I am doing social engineering on you Don, hahaha!!)

Great give away, like always!!!

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net