wpa 2 cracking

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cyber.spirit
      Participant

hi guys,
      I have a question about cracking wpa2. I know its really hard to crack wpa2 but its possible so i want to know is it possible to do it without dictionary attack? Because in the middle east countries people dosent use english language so we cant use worldlists in the internet. Can we use some other attacks?

UNIX
      Participant

Of course you can use wordlists..just use or create one for the appropriate language.

If the router has WPS enabled, you have another attack vector to look for.

cyber.spirit
      Participant

Man i dont have efficient time to create a word list and what is the another attack methods

cd1zz
      Participant

You realize that you don’t have to type in the corresponding word to your language one by one, right? Just use a translator and then manually read through it to make minor adjustments that the translator goofed.

The WPS vector can be exploited with reaver
      http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/

MaXe
      Participant

I was going to suggest reaver as cd1zz suggested, as that’s currently the easiest way if it’s enabed  ;D The Apple Airport Extreme doesn’t seem to have this vulnerability or have it enabled by default though.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?