Wireless Pentesting Part 2 – Building a WiFi Hacking Rig

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Phillip Wylie
      Participant

EH-Net - Wyllie - Wireless Pentesting Part 2 - Building a WiFi Hacking RigIn the first article of this series, “Wireless Pentesting Part 1 – An Overview”, we reviewed some penetration testing basics with the PTES and what one can expect to know about a system before starting an engagement. We also covered three general assessment levels and the differences between them. But most importantly in regards to a wireless pentest, we covered why wireless networks assessments should be a stand-alone item yet still be a part of the scope of a wider pentest. Even though you’ll learn some effective WiFi hacking tricks, the overall goal is to incorporate them into the job aspects of a professional.

In this second part of the series, it’s time to get the right equipment for your tool bag. We are going to discuss the hardware, operating systems, and software requirements for setting up your own wireless pentesting rig. Your mileage may vary, but, based on years of experience and numerous engagements, this is a great WiFi hacking rig to get you started and should cover most needs. As you gain experience, you may find that some tools are better than others while also finding the need to expand beyond this simple setup for more advanced requests from clients.

[See the full article at: Wireless Pentesting Part 2 – Building a WiFi Hacking Rig]

James Cooper
      Participant

Craftleo is the platform for craft designs, fonts, and SVG cut files. Bring your creative projects to life with ready-to-use designs from artists around the world. Our mission is to help people lead creative lives by providing the best SVG cut files for smart cutting machines to make their DIY projects beautiful, fun, and easy. Each craft collection has been carefully curated by our experienced team of designers to ensure that our products are exactly what you need. SVG bundles include design elements, monograms, quotes, clipart, and a lot more.
      We are passionate about creating amazing designs and graphics that ma

saharajenifer
      Participant

Now that I have the information, I hope to have more information, driving directions

ebonythoma
      Participant

That’s great. I was impressed by your writing. I am happy to see such a topic. Please come to my blog and read it.
      Tell Popeyes

hodder56
      Participant

Cracking Wi-Fi passwords, spoofing accounts, and testing networks for … to take the show on the road, you’ll want an easily portable rig.

njmcdirect

Madmardigan
      Participant

Thank you for elaborating the right tools. Such a great help. Call us now.

robertjamesy
      Participant

As you do, you’ll see just how specialized many of the disciplines within ethical hacking can be. Great help. Thanks!

Robert | Click Here

paulfinch808
      Participant

However, manual analysis of large-scale and complex PPC campaigns is not easy. This is why you need a smart PPC analytics tool that can help you dig into the data and find something interesting.

You will find many PPC analysis tools on the market that offer tons of valuable data and save a lot of time. These tools give you a better understanding of how your PPC campaign is performing. By using PPC analysis tools, you can identify areas for improvement. The problem with these tools is that they are rule-based and you cannot define rules for every data scenario. Data is like an ocean. Can you measure the ocean by defining rules? You need something that uncovers the invisible for you without defining any rules.

ryan9988
      Participant

Thanks a lot for share it great article fortnite v-bucks generator online it is very nice to all players here.

fred58
      Participant

I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the Walgreenslistens post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.

normantore
      Participant

It comes stuffed with features, including rogue Wi-Fi access points, deauth attacks on client APs, a probe request and credentials monitor, transparent proxy.

roof repair middletown ny

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?