Winner of Core IMPACT

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Core Security Technologies is proud to again sponsor The Ethical Hacker Network’s Skillz H@ck1ng Challenge with Ed Skoudis and to announce that the winner of a version of our automated penetration product CORE IMPACT (a value worth over $5,000) is Scott Hamilton of Columbia River Bank.

CORE IMPACT is the first commercial-grade product that allows organizations to safely use actual attacker methodologies in real-world attack scenarios. With a simple point and click user interface, CORE IMPACT enables users to actively exploit vulnerabilities within a network, replicating the kinds of access an intruder could achieve.

Congratulations from Core Security and EH-Net.

Anonymous
      Participant

looks like i am gonna have to try harder on my next hacker skilz submission!

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

This is a random drawing held by Core Security (EH-Net has no control over the picking of the winner) based on those who fill out the form using the link on their sponsorship banner:

http://www.coresecurity.com/products/coreimpact/ehwebinar.php

Don

scripteaze
      Participant

I know this thread/post is a little old, however, i signed up from the link above for core. What do i have to do to be considered for any prizes besides sign up?

Thank you in advance

scripteaze

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?