Wikileaks DDOS

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sarayiah
      Participant

Hi
      I am new here and was wondering what your thoughts were about the DDOS attack that took place on Wikileaks over the past week. Do you think it was state sponsored?

Jamie.R
      Participant

hmm well it would make sense that its state sponsored as most countries are not happy about the information that has been leaked. However no one can tell and I doubt no one will ever know. maybe it script kiddie who got a bit bored who knows.

Jamie.R
      Participant
      Sarayiah
      Participant

Hi James
      Yes I know the hacking group were calling themselves “Anti Leaks” – but who do you think is anti the leaking?

I don’t think it is some super bright kid who has time on his hands somehow!  But merely my observation :-).

Hope you are having a good day.
      Isaac

BillV
      Participant

Didn’t really hear about this. Haven’t heard wikileaks in the news for some time either (or I’ve just been living under a rock). Did they release some information recently?

dynamik
      Participant

@BillV wrote:

Didn’t really hear about this. Haven’t heard wikileaks in the news for some time either (or I’ve just been living under a rock). Did they release some information recently?

http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/10/creepy-spying-system-revealed-by-wikilea

Yet
      Participant

Off course there’s always something behind it, the name tells you all .

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?