Where to start with cyber security ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael J. Conway 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
     kavyasahu 
    Participant

Where is a good place to sart with cyber security, not necessarily directly related to programming?

I’m looking to cover a wide range of issues:

Fire walls Networking setup XSS SQL Injection An then other things I don’t know I don’t know.

My current experience is some programming, some networking. I know to clean my user input before sending to a database, etc.

Where should I start? I’d like some print books to read, but other resources are also welcome.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  kavyasahu.
     siva12 
    Participant

Hello everyone those who are curious to learn on ethical hacking good news for you. Onlineitguru is offering a professional ethical hacking online course. you can learn from basic level to advance level training and you can also get certification training. you can get a free demo today

balajee777 
    Participant

The best to start cybersecurity is to get the training from the real-time experts through Cyber Security Training to get the knowledge from scratch and to protect the confidential data

Michael J. Conway 
    Participant

There is no right answer to this. I came out of the operational military side of things without a back ground in computers. I spent more time in physical security, particularly with how it relates to aircraft. I picked up cybersecurity when I went back to school for my bachelor’s and focused on it with my master’s. While the degrees helped to get my foot in the door, I still ended up going after several certifications.

Winn Schwartau took a different route. He started as an audio engineer. There is no one way to get started.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?