Cannabis networking events?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rohit40
      Participant

I work at a dispensary as an assistant manager/intake manager and I feel super unfulfilled. I want to get involved in a nonprofit or community group that supports diversity, or legalization or expungement efforts, or supports funding medical research, maybe something women-led or a business ran by members of the LGBTQ+ community? Literally just anything that isn’t what I’m doing now: selling weed and making money for people who just want the $$$.
      The company I work for now values profits only and has no interest in giving back to the community or getting involved in anything at all besides making money quickly. I really want to network and find companies or people to talk to, to start getting involved in ANYTHING.
      Obviously we are still experiencing a pandemic so I don’t expect there to be much scheduled for this year. But do you guys know of any virtual events, classes, conventions, festivals, possibly something outdoor coming up, where I might meet someone who can point me in the right direction?
      Sorry if this doesn’t really fit the theme of this sub. I don’t even really know what I’m looking for ☹️

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by rohit40.
      hellverse
      Participant

Every device needs to be pre-set for proper use. That’s why we have a web page mywifiext.net for our Netgear Wi-Fi Extender users. It’s quite easy to set up your Netgear Extender device. Just go to mywifiext.net and follow a few simple steps written on the page. We know how to value all our customers. So, we tried to keep the steps as simple as possible. We hope you do not encounter any problems during the process. But if you still can not get your device started, we are always happy to help. Just go to Netgear support for further assistance.

hfawafs
      Participant

Ehm. I don’t know. That’s pretty much against the spirit of cannabis, I don’t want to go to any socially awkward crowded conventions, I just want to chill with my friends. And I want to keep my growing practices to myself, but I can share a piece of advice here. If you want to buy the regular seeds here you go https://cannabis-seeds-outlet.co.uk/all-regular-seeds

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?