- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
how to hack a ip based webserver running on IIS 7.5 windows server 2008 os with services like openfire ?
Your question is very ‘suspicious’, as you don’t really leave much detail as to WHY you’re hacking it, and motives. Assuming you’re doing this for the proper reasons (ethical ones, as this website would imply 😉 ), you need to either scope out running services and look for vulnerabilities, there, or look for issues with the website (SQL injection, etc…)
Again, however, simply asking “how do I hack a ‘very generic server description’?” seems a bit odd to me…
Customers usually turn to the internet to get information and buy products and services. Towards that end, most organizations have websites.Most websites store valuable information such as credit card numbers, email address and passwords etc. This has made them targets to attackers. Defaced websites can also be used to communicate religious or political ideologies etc.
In this article, we will introduce you to web servers hacking techniques and how you can protect servers from such attacks. http://academy.ehacking.net/
Web servers are often the vector through which hackers mount successful online attacks. Understanding the nature of exploitable risks at this level is essential to properly protecting applications from malicious actors. This course looks at a broad range of risks in web server implementations and more importantly, how you can defend against these being compromised by hackers. This course is part of the Ethical Hacking Series.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.