- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 3 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
In the art of binary exploitation, there is one ominous “hacker” term you will hear quite often: shellcode. What is shellcode? How can it be used, and how do exploit developers create it? These questions and others will be addressed by John Hammond, a cybersecurity practitioner and online training personality. Join us to watch and learn the use of shellcode against vulnerable programs in both Linux and Windows, explore how to simply generate shellcode in Python, and even how to evade bad character restrictions with sub-encoding techniques and how to apply them as a pentester, researcher, bug bounty hunter or CTF player in this FREE EH-Net Live! webinar on Wed Jan 29, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST. Join us live to receive certificates for easy submission of CPEs!
[See the full article at: Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses]
Heads up, all. If you’re blocking ads & trackers via DNS, you won’t be able to register. Whitelist or turn it off for a minute and it’s fine.
Thanks for the heads up.
How can I register for this webinar?
The certificates come directly from GoToWebinar, the platform we use for our events. They are automatically sent about 3 hours after the ending of live webinar. Unfortunately, we have no direct control over them. If you didn’t get it, you may want to check your spam/junk folder.
Either way, thanks for attending,
– EH-Net Live! Still finalizing the details, so Stay Tuned for our next webinar coming on Thurs March 19 @ 1:00 PM EST. Reg Open Next Month!
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.