- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register Now and Learn IoT Hacking Step-by-Step! Independent Security Evaluators (ISE), the people behind the IoT Villages of DEF CON, RSA, DerbyCon a
[See the full article at: Webinar: Basics of IoT Hacking for the Career Pen Tester on Sept 27 2018]
Help spread the word. Please RT: https://twitter.com/ethicalhacker/status/1039041995791052800
Hi, this was an awesome presentation. I missed the first 30 minutes but I stayed until the end. The presenter, Jake, was very generous with his time and information presented. Thank you!
How many CPE credits are earned with this webinar?
Depends on where you’re applying them. As an example, ISC2 asks for number of hours. The webinar and Q&A went 2 hours. Phew! 😉 So just follow the instructions on what type of CPE it is, and punch in the hours.
Video and Slide Deck Now Available! Any further conversation should be in the Comments Section of that article.
Help spread the word with a RT: https://twitter.com/ethicalhacker/status/1047504853847691269
Thanks and enjoy,
– EH-Net Live! Still finalizing the details, so Stay Tuned for our next webinar coming on Thurs March 19 @ 1:00 PM EST. Reg Open Next Month!
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.