Webinar: Basics of IoT Hacking for the Career Pen Tester on Sept 27 2018

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Don Donzal 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Register Now and Learn IoT Hacking Step-by-Step! Independent Security Evaluators (ISE), the people behind the IoT Villages of DEF CON, RSA, DerbyCon a
    [See the full article at: Webinar: Basics of IoT Hacking for the Career Pen Tester on Sept 27 2018]

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Help spread the word. Please RT: https://twitter.com/ethicalhacker/status/1039041995791052800

Thanks,
    Don

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Thrilled to have Jacob Holcomb (AKA Gimppy) of SOHOpelessly Broken fame as the official presenter from ISE.

is3cur3 
    Participant

Hi, this was an awesome presentation. I missed the first 30 minutes but I stayed until the end. The presenter, Jake, was very generous with his time and information presented. Thank you!

Jean Morissette

Don Donzal 
      Keymaster

Good thing you missed the beginning. We had a video issue, so you only hear me talking. But it was straightened out after about 8 minutes. D’oh!!

We’ll fix it in post. 😉

Don

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Don Donzal.
     silentbob 
    Participant

Great Webinar.
    How many CPE credits are earned with this webinar?

Don Donzal 
      Keymaster

Depends on where you’re applying them. As an example, ISC2 asks for number of hours. The webinar and Q&A went 2 hours. Phew! 😉 So just follow the instructions on what type of CPE it is, and punch in the hours.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Video and Slide Deck Now Available! Any further conversation should be in the Comments Section of that article.

Help spread the word with a RT: https://twitter.com/ethicalhacker/status/1047504853847691269

Thanks and enjoy,
    Don

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?