WANT TO LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT!!!???

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #6634
      CTRLS
      Participant

      This website is a great website to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, .ASP, .PHP and SQL.

      Not that you learn the criteria but the website also gives you a quiz at the end of every lesson. Personally it helped me out

      http://www.w3schools.com”

    • #41224
      MaXe
      Participant

      @CTRLS wrote:

      This website is a great website to learn HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, .ASP, .PHP and SQL.

      Not that you learn the criteria but the website also gives you a quiz at the end of every lesson. Personally it helped me out

      http://www.w3schools.com”

      I couldn’t agree more, except that please do NOT WRITE TITLES LIKE THIS  ;D

    • #41225
      CTRLS
      Participant

      haha no problem man…hey but i really need some help with this Compiler stuff..it doesn’t want to read the program i put in

    • #41226
      MaXe
      Participant

      @CTRLS wrote:

      haha no problem man…hey but i really need some help with this Compiler stuff..it doesn’t want to read the program i put in

      You don’t need compilers for any common web development language, you need them for programming languages like C, C++ and C#. If there’s compile errors, you need to include the right headers (e.g. libraries with functions), and you may have to fix the code too.

      So you need to understand to code too, before you just compile it. If you don’t understand the code you’re trying to compile, or the purpose of it, the output could be anything. Be smart  😉

    • #41227
      CTRLS
      Participant

      but i put the code in correctly and then i go to complie it and nothing shows up….so i build and run it and i get an error message saying this

      uses an invalid compiler. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?!

    • #41228
      MaXe
      Participant

      @CTRLS wrote:

      but i put the code in correctly and then i go to complie it and nothing shows up….so i build and run it and i get an error message saying this

      uses an invalid compiler. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?!

      Use Code::Blocks or GCC for C code, use Code::Blocks or G++ for C++ code.

    • #41229
      CTRLS
      Participant

      im am using Code::Blocks but it gives me a list of compliers to use…and im using the default one they give you and i keep this same error message :/ its really starting to piss me off

    • #41230
      MaXe
      Participant

      @CTRLS wrote:

      im am using Code::Blocks but it gives me a list of compliers to use…and im using the default one they give you and i keep this same error message :/ its really starting to piss me off

      Read a few tutorials on how to use Code::Blocks, it’s what I and most people would do before getting pissed  🙂 It’s the way of learning like a hacker  😉

    • #41231
      CTRLS
      Participant

      thanks alot i found what i was looking for 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?