Want some opinions to choose university

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      N1cK
      Participant

I have a plan to extend my study for master degree in the U.S. and I have difficult time to choose an university. I would like to work in the U.S. for IT analysis field such as penetration test, forensic. Please give me some advices about program and university suitable for me (assuming I have a pretty good profile ;D).

PS. I’m not U.S. citizen.

Thank you

Ketchup
      Participant

How about something online?  Drexel and UMass both offer a good program in Information Security, at least they did last time I checked.

shednik
      Participant

@N1cK wrote:

I have a plan to extend my study for master degree in the U.S. and I have difficult time to choose an university. I would like to work in the U.S. for IT analysis field such as penetration test, forensic. Please give me some advices about program and university suitable for me (assuming I have a pretty good profile ;D).

PS. I’m not U.S. citizen.

Thank you

Where are you from?  The school I’m currently enrolled in is 85% foreigners with a solid security program.  http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~dist/academics/specializations/security.htm  You can focus on Telecommunications or Information Science…I’m part time there and it sucks because of how they offer courses for someone who works.  If I were going full time it would be the best option…Carnegie Mellon is right down the street from here as well and they have an option to take courses there as well.  I may have to transfer because of how the program is for a working adult but if you can go full time and your english is good I say this is something to look into.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?