Virtual Hacking Labs

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Fai365
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m thinking of setting up a ultimate hacking lab 2013, I’d loved to know your weapon of choice- I’ll see if I can add it to my ultimate hack lab 2013.

Feel free to add you top 5 tools.   🙂

so 5 best : Hack attacking tools

5 best : Defending tools anti hacks

and

Best Zero day hack tools .

Knowledge doesn’t count as a tool – that’s a given.  🙂

All the best

Fai

DraakusM
      Participant

How did this go?

Amna Khan
      Participant

Wow! I love your idea, As a Thesis writer in Lahore I always try to learn about new things & you did a great job providing me something new. In my opinion, virtual hacking is okay if it is done legally and not to loot others by hacking their private data.

saraaahmedkhan
      Participant

Working at a Web Design Agency in Pakistan I have learned quite a few things about IT, but still discovering more about ethical hacking. A few anti-hack tools I know of are Anti-Hacker, Trojan Remover, Hitman Pro.

collins475
      Participant

Are you all in need of assignment writing help at this time? If that’s the case then we will hope that rushessay can be what you will be able to explore at this time as well. You can maybe see that as this was what we all are looking forward to for them.

among
      Participant

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I’d love to learn more about this area. Would you mind updating your blog post with additional insights? It will be really helpful for all of us.
      wuxiaworld

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?