- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 day, 7 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Normal SciFi glosses over a glaring problem with comms through the vastness of space… The Internet, and more specifically the TCP/IP protocol suite, suffer a massive self-imposed DOS attack with any disruptions for more than a few seconds. Ignoring that fact doesn’t cut it for our first guest, NYT bestselling author, Daniel Suarez. He wondered… How do we hack it to make it work for a realistic, near future novel on mining asteroids? Enter our second guest, Scott Burleigh, where he’ll show you that there’s no need to recreate the wheel, because he and an international team from NASA, other national space agencies and numerous industry participants already did it! It’s called DTN. They’re here to show you the details of Delay / Disruption Tolerant Networking, where it’s already being used today, security considerations and how you can get involved. Included are several resources for you to download and implement DTN for both terrestrial and extraterrestrial applications. Do you have the skills to handle the future of the Internet? Can you help the IPNSIG in hacking the extraterrestrial internet? Here’s your chance.
Catch this replay of an EH-Net Live! webinar from Thursday June 27, 2019.
[See the full article at: Video: Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet – Where Fiction Meets Reality]
Useful content & Video for me which is about Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet Meets Reality fiction you shared. I also do the course of Ethical Hacking from CETPA and make a future in it.
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.