- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Video and Slide DeckEH-Net Live! – Basics of IoT Hacking – Watch Full Webinar from EH-Net Live! Sept 2018
IoT is not only a hot buzzword, but the sheer number of devices shows that it’s living up to the hype. The benefits can be a game changer for any organization. But at the pace with which the technology is being adopted, we as security professionals know all too well what happens when speed to market is the highest priority. As Trinity said, “You have been down there, Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that’s not where you want to be.” On the other hand, this gives us a huge opportunity in the field of IoT security research and bug hunting.
IoT devices are beautiful not only because of their capabilities in such a small package, but also because they are a wonderful merging of several technologies. But with each new added feature, the attack surface gets that much bigger. And anywhere there’s a way in for an attacker, there’s also a paying gig for a security professional… before, during and after a product is released.
Join the experts from Independent Security Evaluators (ISE), the people that bring you IoT Village at DEF CON, DerbyCon, RSA and many others, as they guide you through the inner workings of this great field of ethical hacking with a live demo, discussing career paths, and additional resources to keep you educated in this rapidly changing industry. From those in the maker movement to InfoSec professionals, IoT hacking isn’t just a fun skill, but a lucrative one!
[See the full article at: Video: Basics of IoT Hacking for the Career Pen Tester]
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.