The InterN0T Forums are back!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      MaXe
      Participant

After a lot of work, it has finally been possible to bring the forums back to life  ;D Just in case anyone here wanted to know  🙂

Link:
      http://forum.intern0t.org/intern0t-newz/4076-welcome-back-again-intern0t-forums.html

Best regards,
      MaXe

(Note: Updated link)

T_Bone
      Participant

Congratulations MaXe, it is a great resource and am glad to see you have managed to bring it back online after all the problems you encountered.

j0rDy
      Participant

Nice! kudo’s for hanging in there and not taking the easy way out! now be a good webmaster and make backups more regularly!  😉

hayabusa
      Participant

Took ya’ long enough!!!!   😛

Glad InterN0T is back, MaXe!

Darktaurus
      Participant

Congrats MaXe! These experiences made you a stronger webmaster and security enthusiast I am sure.  Thanks for the info too.  Learning how badly 1and1 reacted will help others not to choose them in future.  Do you plan to make any more challenges in the future?  ;D

MaXe
      Participant

Thanks guys, I’m glad that I could make it this week as that was my plan. (Not sure how much time I have during the next week or more.)
      I’m sure I’ll take more backups this time, at least more often  🙂

About more challenges, well I haven’t given those up yet, I just wanted to make sure the website was running first  😉 (I have to finish a few other projects first though.)

Ignatius
      Participant

Congratulations – I hope that you never have to face that situation again!

impelse
      Participant

Congrats.

I was trying to guest a password for a DVR and it was very easy, in that moment I remember one of your challenger about to guess web password.

If in any moment you recreate your challengers, is there any way to leave it archive to allow us to download it and practice?

MaXe
      Participant

@Ignatius wrote:

Congratulations – I hope that you never have to face that situation again!

Thanks! And yes I hope I won’t have to either, at least I’m very careful with choosing hosting provider from now on  ;D

@impelse wrote:

Congrats.

I was trying to guest a password for a DVR and it was very easy, in that moment I remember one of your challenger about to guess web password.

If in any moment you recreate your challengers, is there any way to leave it archive to allow us to download it and practice?

Thanks  😉 Well I’m glad the challenges served the purpose that I created them for, besides having fun 🙂 Eventually I may make #3 and #4 available, but at the moment it’s not on the top of the “Todo list”  🙂 (There’s a lot of work to do with intern0t and many other things currently.)

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Way to persevere. It’s amazing what happens when you just stay in the game. Keep on truckin’!

Don

MaXe
      Participant

@don wrote:

Way to persevere. It’s amazing what happens when you just stay in the game. Keep on truckin’!

Don

I can’t give up now after +5 years where things seems to be getting better and better  😉 Thanks!

Anonymous
      Participant

Cool well done !!

MaXe
      Participant

Thanks  ;D

vp75
      Participant

Hi MaXe,

Just started to read your blog, wow, its quite very interesting. I have got it bookmarked…
      Thanks

MaXe
      Participant

@vp75 wrote:

Hi MaXe,

Just started to read your blog, wow, its quite very interesting. I have got it bookmarked…
      Thanks

Cool! Which one of them? There’s the one on the forums and the one on blogspot as a backup when / if the site becomes unavailable  🙂 Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed it  ;D

vp75
      Participant

@MaXe wrote:

@vp75 wrote:

Hi MaXe,

Thanks

Cool! Which one of them? There’s the one on the forums and the one on blogspot as a backup when / if the site becomes unavailable  🙂 Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed it  ;D

Hi MaXe,
      Its thru the Blog link I remember, looks like your website is blocked in my workplace…
      thanks

MaXe
      Participant

Hi vp75,

Hmm, well it’s a shame the website is blocked, most likely due to keywords used perhaps. If you suspect it’s the keywords, try googling intern0t and find a thread on the forums that isn’t directly about hacking (or just make google filter words away like hack, hacker, hacking), as the keywords and description in the meta tags are dynamic.  🙂

At one of my former jobs, the site wasn’t blocked for over a year or almost 1½, and then it suddenly got blocked. (Blacklisted) I don’t think it’s blocked domain wise as intern0t.org was just recently registered during December 2011 because of 1and1 not releasing the domain. (They still haven’t, and I’m not taking the chance of losing the domain name, meaning the traffic is slowly but fast building it’s way from intern0t.net to intern0t.org, making the domain able to survive  🙂 )

dynamik
      Participant

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: “Hacking;Computers/Internet;Newsgroups/Forums”

For assistance, submit a case to IT support.

http://sadtrombone.com/

Seriously though, I’m glad you’ve gotten everything resolved. Welcome back to the internets! 😉

MaXe
      Participant

@dynamik wrote:

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: “Hacking;Computers/Internet;Newsgroups/Forums”

For assistance, submit a case to IT support.

http://sadtrombone.com/

Seriously though, I’m glad you’ve gotten everything resolved. Welcome back to the internets! 😉

Lol, it’s somewhat extreme if you ban hacking related websites, if you’re a company that offer pentesting services  🙂 Anyway, thanks! It’s nice to be back as I like seeing the site grow and do well  ;D

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?