- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Symantec Cyber Readiness Challenge – Milan, IT
March 6, 2013
[align=center:136gdsgk]Recruiting Security Experts Worldwide!![/align:136gdsgk]
Join the Symantec Cyber Readiness Challenge!! An interactive competition taking place online and at live events around the world where IT security experts will have the chance to test their skills and knowledge in exciting scenarios inspired by real-life security issues.
The competition will take the form of a ‘capture the flag’ style cyber attack simulation, with players competing against each other to solve IT security problems. Players have the opportunity to win prizes and gain points PLUS the best players from the worldwide events will take part in the Cyber Readiness Championship!
Politecnico di Milano
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32
For more info on this and other Global Challenges:
Any EH-Netters from Italy making it to this event tomorrow?
If you get a chance, check it out:
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.