- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Not sure how to proceed, but let’s give it a shot. Your feedback will help shape this forum, so don’t be shy. As we move forward, best practices WILL change. So for now, no sticky topics with rules.
Hope this idea of study groups takes off. I think this will be a good resource for the IT Security community.
I think it is a great idea. Im relatively new to Infosec so im soaking the knowledge up like a sponge! I would love to study for the CEH and help others.
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.