Starting OSCP March 16th!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Phillip Wylie 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     the_Grinch 
    Participant

Got my tax refund and have ordered the course, start on March 16th!

hayabusa 
    Participant

Congrats, I wish you well, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the ride!

Keep us posted.  😉

Phillip Wylie 
    Participant

Enjoy the course.

caissyd 
    Participant

Good luck!

Stay humble, work hard and like all of us, you’ll be proud at the end!

the_Grinch 
    Participant

Thanks everyone!  Definitely going to have to work my butt off, but the knowledge will be worth it in the end.  I fully expect it to crush me in the beginning, but nail it in the end!

satish.lx 
    Participant

i will soon join you…

Amidamaru 
    Participant

@the_grinch wrote:

Thanks everyone!  Definitely going to have to work my butt off, but the knowledge will be worth it in the end.  I fully expect it to crush me in the beginning, but nail it in the end!

Firstly, Good Luck and strength ahead.

Secondly I’d like to ask why didn’t have waited until the new Kali Linux / new certification platform get be released? 🙂

m0wgli 
    Participant

@amidamaru wrote:

Secondly I’d like to ask why didn’t have waited until the new Kali Linux / new certification platform get be released? 🙂

From OffSec: http://www.offensive-security.com/offsec/backtrack-reborn-kali-linux/

How does this affect the Offensive Security courses? Surprisingly enough, with all the new changes we have made in Kali, the user experience remains pretty much the same. Our students should feel little difference between Kali and BackTrack. As usual, with our course upgrades, all alumni will be able to upgrade their course materials for a reduced fee. Students who have enrolled in PWB since the 1st of Jan, 2013 will get an additional discount on the upgrade fee –  once a new version of PWB is available, in the next 6 months. Our lab environment will not be changing due to the new BackTrack version. Be patient, we will release more information about Kali once it’s ready…soon.

Based on the above, I don’t really see any reason to wait other than to save on the upgrade fee.

Baptist0ne 
    Participant

I am going to start it in november-december. There are two goals – to earn 40 cissp cpe and start my oscp certification process.
    I will prepare myself to it, studying linux, scripting and so on. So I will stay tuned. Good luck to the topic starter!

dark_knight_baby 
    Participant

after i passed my CPTE(Mile2) instead of pursuing for CPTC(Mile2) i’ll take OSCP hopefully Kali is available their video is exciting…pretty intense  ;D

Goodluck on your study give us a feedback

Phillip Wylie 
    Participant

Good luck! You will enjoy the course.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?