Special Xmas Deal: 10% Off eLearnSecurity Courses

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Hey Guys,

Just worked out a nice little xmas present for all you EH-Netters with Armando of eLS. He’s willing to give you and everyone that attended the Hack.Me Webcast a 10% discount on any course found here:

http://www.elearnsecurity.com/course/penetration_testing/enroll.php

Simply pick your favorite (which can be a difficult choice) and enter in Coupon Code:

[align=center:1g6hhq88]EH-XMAS12-AH3D[/align:1g6hhq88]

But hurry as this is only good until 11:59 pm on Christmas Eve (pacific time).

Happy Holidays!

Don

seomind
      Participant

I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one PVC ramen Antwerpen

seomind
      Participant

This is a splendid website! I”m extremely content with the remarks!. Alu ramen en deuren

seomind
      Participant

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Ramen en deuren aluminium

seomind
      Participant

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Zonnepanelen kopen

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?