PenTest Team is happy to announce a special contest for everyone interested in pentesting and ethical hacking. Have you ever had funny or extraordinary situation during penetration test? Do you have an interesting experience behind ethical hacker work? Tell us your story. To take part in our contest you just have to drop us few words and register as a free user at pentestmag.com, unless you are already one of us. Please send us file in doc format at @pentestmag.com">email@example.com with “Special Contest” in Topic.
Ten best stories will be placed at our website and authors will receive two freely chosen IT security books from our long list:
1. Network Security First Step 2nd Edition by Thomas M. Thomas and Donald Stoddard
2. Security De-Engineering: Solving the Problems in Information Risk Management by Ian Tibble
3. Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking by Christopher Hadnagy and Paul Wilson
4. Penetration Tester’s Open Source Toolkit, Third Edition by Jeremy Faircloth
5. ModSecurity Handbook by Ivan Ristić
6. The Cloud Security Rules by collective
7. Web Application Security, A Beginner’s Guide by Bryan Sullivanand Vincent Liu
8. Security Metrics, A Beginners Guide by Caroline Wong
9. Securing the Clicks Network Security in the Age of Social Media by Gary Bahadur, Jason Inasi and Alex de Carvalho
10. A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking by Rafay Baloch
We are waiting for your stories till the end of the next week (22.01.2012).
Viewing 0 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
– EH-Net Live!“CISO Underrepresented“ w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu on Tues June 30 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!