somebody help me :(

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Grendel 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Theft Victim 
    Participant

sorry if this is not the correct place to post this subject!

I’m looking for some ethical hacker with good heart that could help me with my situation that would be help to reach justice!

A person stole my usb stick at my home and I know his mail, cell phone and facebook profile

is it possible to run USBDeview and get the report to check if he has used my usb stick (that I know the serial number) on his cpu?

sorry but I’m desperate  🙁

P.S: this is a disgusting situation with someone that I opened the door as a friend to my daughters birthday party and ended up to be a thief  :'(

dark_knight_baby 
    Participant

if you have an EXE disguised from metasploit you can do a reverse_shell exploit into his/her computer
    other than that you’ll do a social engineering with phishing attacks so that you can ship your reverse_shell exploit and hopefully that person could double click it.

but that wont be ETHICAL in this forum….i gave you a suggestion/possible technique to get his machine  😀 try it out at least you have the MOTIVATION to learn now

KrisTeason 
    Participant

Hello,

Welcome to Ethicalhacker.net

Is it possible? It is !

Do you have permission to do so? You do not!

Conversation ends here.

Grendel 
    Participant

@Theft Victim wrote:

…A person stole my usb stick at my home and I know his mail, cell phone and facebook profile

Sounds like a case for the police.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?