Social Engineering For Beginners

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cyber.spirit 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     beastmode19888 
    Participant

To be really honest Everyone had good suggestions in a post I read on this forum but since it was over 120 days old it advised me to make a new post.

I would have to say the best thing is people watch. Sit in a mall and watch how people are walking and talking the facial expressions when a person is sad mad or lonely. Sit in a food court look at the people that are not eating or sitting with other people and not even looking a  phone.

I have stories about SE. I like to go live and practice small things that won’t hurt no one just to see how they react.

Check out my youtube page please Like and Subscribe I promise you will learn something Tell your friends.

[glow=red,2,300]http://www.youtube.com/beastmode19888[/glow]

Jamie.R 
    Participant

Instead posting you site all over the place there is a section for useful link I would say just add it to that 🙂

cyber.spirit 
    Participant

@Jamie.R wrote:

Instead posting you site all over the place there is a section for useful link I would say just add it to that 🙂

I agree with jamie.r

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?