So What is the 411 on Sans 542 ?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Dark_Knight
      Participant

Ok so the Sans Orlando is over an done with. How did you guys find the new format of the 542 Web Application course?

jason
      Participant

I know Ryan is working on a review of it, presuming he survives the liver damage from the event  ;D

Dark_Knight
      Participant

BUMP

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

FYI – We really try to make these review articles as comprehinsive as possible. We also go through a couple rounds with the author, Ryan in this case, and myself to get a pretty good draft. Then we forward it to the instructor, in this case Kevin, for fact checking. For most of us, this is not our only job, and we really try to make the quality much better for articles then for simple forum posts.

Thanks for your interest, but this is not a fast process. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Don

Dark_Knight
      Participant

Gotcha  🙂

Jhaddix
      Participant

@don wrote:

FYI – We really try to make these review articles as comprehinsive as possible. We also go through a couple rounds with the author, Ryan in this case, and myself to get a pretty good draft. Then we forward it to the instructor, in this case Kevin, for fact checking. For most of us, this is not our only job, and we really try to make the quality much better for articles then for simple forum posts.

Thanks for your interest, but this is not a fast process. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Don

Hey Don, did you guys go to the first iteration of the 6day class?

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Ryan did the first iteration of Kevin’s 6-day web app course. I did Josh Wright’s wireless class which was already 6 days, but has been rebranded as “617 – Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses.”

Don

Jhaddix
      Participant

@don wrote:

Ryan did the first iteration of Kevin’s 6-day web app course. I did Josh Wright’s wireless class which was already 6 days, but has been rebranded as “617 – Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses.”

Don

Very nice indeed =)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?