ShmooCon 2010

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

ShmooCon 2010
      February 5 – 7, 2010
      Washington DC, USA

Different • ShmooCon is an annual East coast hacker convention hell-bent on offering three days of an interesting atmosphere for demonstrating technology exploitation, inventive software & hardware solutions, and open discussions of critical infosec issues. The first day is a single track of speed talks, One Track Mind. The next two days, there are three tracks: Break It!, Build It!, and Bring It On!.

Affordable • ShmooCon is about high-quality without the high price. Take advantage of scaled pre-registration discounts, and ShmooCon can be dirt cheap. Space is limited! ShmooCon has sold out for the last two years, so unless taking a chance on an eBay auction to get your ticket sounds like fun, register early!

Accessible • Well, except for our West coast friends, sorry guys. ShmooCon is in Washington, D.C., at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, just a few steps from the D.C. Metro. Fly into DCA, IAD, or BWI, or take a train to Union Station, and you are just a quick cab ride away from the con.

Entertaining • Brain melting from all the cool tech you are learning? Check out some of the contests running at ShmooCon, including the Hacker Arcade and Hack/Or/Halo. In years past, we have also thrown massive parties at a local area hot-spot, so expect that to happen again too!

Venue

Wardman Park Marriott Hotel
      2660 Woodley Road, NW
      Washington, DC, 20008
      Hotel Phone: 1-202-328-2000

For more info:
      http://www.shmoocon.org

Don

archtctfr
      Participant

Just checking to see if Don you are going this year. I met you a couple years back at a Sans Pen Test Summit after your talk. I am heading there after the Sans GWAPT class in San Fran. Take a evening at home and then head to DC on Thursday to be ready for friday at noon. My second year in a row.  ;D

vijay2
      Participant

I will be at ShmooCon if anyone wants to meetup 🙂

oneeyedcarmen
      Participant

I’ll be at Shmoo hanging out with all the other geeks. See you all there!

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

Slide decks and videos posted:

http://www.shmoocon.org/presentations.html

Don

Ketchup
      Participant

So much interesting stuff, so little time.  Must..get…more…time…

tango943
      Participant

thanks for your nice info. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?