Selected for the v7 pilot

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      hayabusa
      Participant

w00t!  Always love free training! 

Just received my notice of selection to attend the new v7 pilot in Cleveland, Ohio.  (The FULL scholarship that BillV had mentioned in the other thread.)

Will give update / status / review after attendance, for those who want it.

UNIX
      Participant

Congrats, hayabusa! Let us know your thoughts on it.

KrisTeason
      Participant

Congrats man,

I’ll admit I’m a tad jealous because they chose you and you already have the cert – but I’m sure you deserve it.

Let us know how it goes! 🙂

AndyB67
      Participant

I’ll be taking this sometime late this year or early next year through work so would definately like to hear your thoughts on the course.

hayabusa
      Participant

@xXxKrisxXx wrote:

Congrats man,

I’ll admit I’m a tad jealous because they chose you and you already have the cert – but I’m sure you deserve it.

Let us know how it goes! 🙂

Well, they were looking for some who already have it, as well as some who didn’t.  After all, some of the commitment is providing them a review, afterward, so I’m certain they want some comparisons, etc, with the older ones.

That said, my CEH is the ‘original’ one, so I’m sure much has changed / been added, since I took it last.

I’ll definitely give a good review, after the class.

caissyd
      Participant

I am happy for you hayabusa.

I can’T wait to read you review!

yatz
      Participant

Which training is it through?  I haven’t heard back from Global Knowledge yet, but I’ll need to schedule my class as well.  It would be cool to team up.  🙂

Congrats on being selected!

hayabusa
      Participant

Mine’s in Cleveland (Independence) through Solutient, for the March 14 pilot.

If you somehow schedule and / or take the same one, let me know, yatz, and we’ll hook up.

SephStorm
      Participant

Awesome! id be nice to get reviews of the course as taken through different providers as well!

yatz
      Participant

@hayabusa wrote:

Mine’s in Cleveland (Independence) through Solutient, for the March 14 pilot.

If you somehow schedule and / or take the same one, let me know, yatz, and we’ll hook up.

Mine is through Global Knowledge so we wouldn’t be in the same class, oh well.  Plus I was thinking of scheduling mine for April/May when work slows down a bit.  I haven’t scheduled it yet since I haven’t heard anything back from them.  Any news on that Don?

BillV
      Participant

Very cool, congrats! I’ve never heard of the training provider but I’m sure it will go well. They must be good if EC-Council selected them to be 1 of the 25 for this rollout.

I also live in Cleveland so give me a shout when you have your plans and I’ll try and meet up too.

hayabusa
      Participant

I hadn’t realized you were that close, Bill.  I’m in Sandusky.

j0rDy
      Participant

Congrats hayabusa! they could not have picked a better person to do a comparison between the old and the new one. I cant wait to hear about your experiences!

Xen
      Participant

Congrats Hayabusa! Though CEH isn’t on my list anytime soon but I do want to hear your thoughts on the new syllabus. Perhaps it might change my mind 🙂

Pookie
      Participant

Congrats Hayabusa!  Glad to hear you got in!  time to go check my inbox methinks

BillV
      Participant

@hayabusa wrote:

I hadn’t realized you were that close, Bill.  I’m in Sandusky.

Yep, not too far. I’m just over in North Olmsted.

gray_hat
      Participant

Hi,

With 0 intentions of double posting, I updated BillV’s thread with my post.

http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,6560.msg36021/#new

Cheers!
      P.S. Looking for any insight of what’s happening.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?