SecurityTube GNU Debugger Expert

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      UNIX
      Participant

Looks like there is another course/certification coming from Vivek:

Description: The GNU Debugger or GDB as it is popularly called is one of the most important tools in a binary analysis researcher’s arsenal. Unfortunately, even though the official documentation is HUGE, it’s quite difficult for beginners and even intermediate users to pick things up!

The SecurityTube GNU Debugger Expert course and certification aims to help you get up and running with GDB. In course of these videos we will look at applying GDB on multiple architectures – 32, 64 and ARM. We will look at how to do runtime analysis, program disassembly, reverse engineering and a ton of other fun things!

In the first video, we take you through what the course is about and get started with setting up a lab and with our first customary demo 🙂

PDF slides and C Code used in this video can be downloaded here: http://www.securitytube.net/sgde?id=1

For your Infosec Certification needs please check our courses out: http://securitytube-training.com/

Source

Jamie.R
      Participant

Another great looking course I cant keep up with them so many great resources on security tube,

vp75
      Participant

I did received mail about this course, cant wait though got so many lined up already…Looking forward…. 🙂

Jamie.R
      Participant

Tell me about it I find it so hard to keep up with securitytube and their great course.

Seen
      Participant

Has anyone taken this?  Any thoughts?

MrTuxracer
      Participant

Another interesting course – looks like I have to change my certification roadmap  8)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?