- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I’ve taken onsite instructor lead SANS courses in the past and I’m thinking about taking my first vLIVE course. Has anyone ever taken a vLIVE course and would you recomend it?
I’ve taken both. Each format has its strengths and weaknesses.
Edit: I meant to say that I would highly recommend the vLive format. I was weary at first, but after about week 1 I decided I really liked it!
Thanks for detailed response. I’m leaning towards the vLIVE right now.
– EH-Net Live! Join us on Wed Jan 29 @ 1:00 PM EST for “Shellcode for the Masses“ w/ John Hammond. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Wireshark for Hackers” w/ Laura Chappell from Aug 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.