SANS 2013

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Donzal
      Keymaster

SANS 2013
      March 8 – 15, 2013
      Orlando, FL

[align=center:y6r3enk3]$150 OFF Any SANS Course in Any Format!
      Coupon Code: EHN_Connect
      Register Now!
      [/align:y6r3enk3]

SANS will be back in Orlando, Florida, for SANS 2013! Join us March 8-15, 2013 for more than 40 courses from six of SANS disciplines. Our campus is the Orlando World Center Marriott Hotel, which is close to Disney and other huge attractions. Start making your travel plans now! Please see our Important Registration Deadlines to find out about Early Bird Savings.

Our courses are packed with the techniques and tools that you need at this point in your career. Below are the five-and six-day courses that will raise your level of security knowledge! Be sure to check our Schedule Page to find six additional one- and two-day, skills-based courses that you can take with a long course and save on the short-course fees. Don’t miss our evening talks and vendor expo that are part of a SANS Conference training event.

Venue

Orlando World Center Marriott Hotel
      8701 World Center Drive
      Orlando , FL  32821 US
      Phone: 407-239-4200
      Fax: 407-238-8777
      http://www.marriottworldcenter.com

For more info:
      http://www.sans.org/info/119085

Don

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

I talked with SANS, and they have agreed to honor BOTH the early bird $500 discount (ends Jan 23, 2013) for long courses AND the EH-Net discount of $150 for this event.

[align=center:d3pow7a4]So Use Code: EHN_Connect
      for HUGE Combined Savings!!
      [/align:d3pow7a4]

Don’t forget, SANS 2013 has more than 40 Hands-On Technical courses, evening talks included, and NetWars Tournament competition. Should be fun.

Register now:
      http://www.sans.org/info/119085

Don

Don Donzal
      Keymaster

$650 discount offer ($500 early bird + $150 EH-Net discount) specifically for SANS 2013 in Orlando ends tomorrow. So if you’re planning on gong, this is a great time to register.

Don

SephStorm
      Participant

It really is impractical for a person to attend SANS training unless it is paid by a company. Even as a facilitator/moderator you have to factor in additional costs for lodging and travel, food, ect. I really can’t see it happening for me until I get a sponsorship from a company.

lorddicranius
      Participant

@SephStorm – If you live in an area where they have community SANS events, you should look into applying for a facilitator position for those (if you haven’t already). You don’t get the SANS experience of a large event, store, etc, but you get all the great training without the cost of travel, lodging, etc.  That’s what I did 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?