problem on installing metasploit

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lavender
      Participant

hi, im newbie here. i got problem. i accidently install 2 metasploit on my iphone, one at root, the other at my sub folder /private/var.. .the metasploit at root is working just fine, while the other got problem fastlib_original_require..
      what should i do? btw how to uninstall one of these? because when i run SET, my metasploit got prob.. my SET is under /private/var..

ambient
      Participant

Well, I am not certain whether this can help you.
      Basically, SET contains configuration file in set_config. You could point the reference to metasploit path in this file.

BillV
      Participant

Well, considering metasploit doesn’t officially support iPhone deployments, I think you’re going to have to search around to figure it out. Where did you get the package that was installed?

Personally, I had it installed on an older iOS on my iPhone but didn’t bother with it later on due to keyboard limitations. You’re also likely to have problems with some of the SET features without a mail server.

On a side note, nice F-18 picture, ambient. My brother-in-law is a F-15E pilot.

ambient
      Participant

I agree with you. However, I did some search, I saw some tutorials that show metasploit on iOS.  lavender, did you see one of those?

As an aside note, BillV, that’s cool.  ;D

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?