privileges of law enforcement authorities

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DelimitingCharacter 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     artistic 
    Participant

The privileges of law enforcement authorities – are they over privileged or not and why?can you please share your opinion and expalin.

S3curityM0nkey 
    Participant

Sounds like someone is trying to get his homework done by others… lol

MaXe 
    Participant

@SecurityMonkey wrote:

Quoted for truth. When I read the question I was like… *sigh*

artistic 
    Participant

@SecurityMonkey wrote:

something like that 😛 but i have already submitted mine. just wanted to know different thoughts. 🙂

MaXe 
    Participant

If you had written your opinion and how this relates to hacking, as your question was very generic, it may have interested people to respond in other ways  ;D

RoleReversal 
    Participant

@artistic wrote:

@SecurityMonkey wrote:

something like that 😛 but i have already submitted mine. just wanted to know different thoughts. 🙂

OK, I’ll give benefit of the doubt; you start first, as you already have an answer.

jimbob 
    Participant

@artistic wrote:

The privileges of law enforcement authorities – are they over privileged or not and why?can you please share your opinion and expalin.

I think the powers given to law enforcement are massively disproportionate. Large motorcycles, advanced pistol weapons and the role of judge, jury and execution in one does not allow for proper judicial oversight. I’ll give a fuller explaination once I get back from seeing Dredd in the cinema later.

DelimitingCharacter 
    Participant

Umm, is their a second Dredd movie out besides the one thats already on video?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?