print "Hello World"

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BillV 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     the_hutch 
    Participant

After being a long-time member and contributor to TechExams.net forums, I have recently had a falling out with their administrators and have decided to roll over in this direction. Good to be here :D.

superkojiman 
    Participant

Welcome!

azmatt 
    Participant

Sorry to hear there was some sort of falling out over there but welcome here bud.

hayabusa 
    Participant

Welcome, and nice to have you!

m0wgli 
    Participant

Welcome to EH-Net!

the_hutch 
    Participant

Thanks guys. You can probably expect to see me around quite a bit. Honestly, this is probably a better fit for me anyways. As I’m an infosec guy…and that is only a small portion of the forums over there.

Don Donzal 
    Keymaster

Welcome to our friendly online magazine and community. We just went through a major transition where everything was rebuilt from the ground up. So pardon any small issues you may hit. Just send me a note with any thoughts or suggestions.

Looking forward to your contributions,
    Don

Phillip Wylie 
    Participant

Welcome, Justin! Good to see you here. You will get a lot more out of this forum. There are some sharp people that are good to learn from.

the_hutch 
    Participant

Thanks Don and Phil. Good to be here. I can already tell that the quality of technical posts here is way higher.

BillV 
    Participant

Welcome to the boards!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?