Phunny Phish

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      BillV
      Participant

Ok, I was surprised to see that this actually made it to my inbox rather than my spam folder and thought it was quite funny so had to share…

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Mail Support Administration Administration wrote:

Dear Gmail User,

We are currently upgrading our website (http://www.gmail.com) to meet-up the anti-spam protection policy and to terminate all unused email accounts to enable create space for new accounts. To validate your Gmail account please reply to this E-mail and enter your gmail account Login ID and password as provided below;

Gmail Username: _ _ _ _?
      Gmail Password: _ _ _ _?

To enable us upgrade / subscribe our new features to your Account.Contact Gmaill Upgrade Unit E-mail: supportupgradeunit@gmail.com

Warning!!!
      Failure to comply with this directive will disable your account from our database.

Regards!
      The Google Mail Team.

ethicalhack3r
      Participant

This reminds me of some of the goings on in the ‘Hackers’ chat room on yahoo back in the day.

BillV
      Participant

@ethicalhack3r wrote:

This reminds me of some of the goings on in the ‘Hackers’ chat room on yahoo back in the day.

Haha yeah.. or “can someone tell me how to hack hotmail” every 2 minutes πŸ˜›

Ketchup
      Participant

Maybe they should apply phish email to grammar check to make benefit of believe victim.

unsupported
      Participant

@BillV wrote:

No, seriously.Β  Can you tell me how to hack hotmail? πŸ™‚

RoleReversal
      Participant

@unsupported wrote:

@BillV wrote:

No, seriously.Β  Can you tell me how to hack hotmail? πŸ™‚

Easy sssssh!, they have this dodgy link called ‘Sign up’ in a couple of minutes you can use their stuff for free no paying or anything. i iz l33t w3b haxor!

πŸ˜‰

unsupported
      Participant

Sw33t, now I can b k-rad 2!

UNIX
      Participant

It would be interesting to know to how many persons this was sent and how many actually felt for this one.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright Β©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?