PentesterLab – Free Courses and ISOs for WebApp Pentesting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Henry864 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Dark_Knight 
    Participant

Here is another web pentest resource to get you going:
    https://pentesterlab.com/web_for_pentester.html

impelse 
    Participant

I begin to like a lot that site.

tturner 
    Participant

Wow. This is gold. or platinum. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing guys, I’d heard mention on twitter but not checked it it out til now and am glad I did. Anything web services is so rare to find. (Talking about Axis2, not the intro)

matteosilv 
    Participant

Thanks for sharing!

Jamie.R 
    Participant

Thanks good link and very useful

Henry864 
    Participant

While teaching web application security and penetration testing, one of the most prevalent questions from the audience at the end of every week is: “How and where can I (legally) put in practice all the knowledge and test all the different tools we have covered during the training (while preparing for the next real-world engagement)?” Along the years I have been providing multiple references to the attendees (including the option of testing real-world vulnerable open-source web applications) and mentioned several times that I had a pending blog post listing all them together… Today is the day! ;)… and I will be able to refer people here in future training sessions.

Henry864 
    Participant

PentesterLab is an easy and straight forwards way to learn the basics of penetration testing. It provides vulnerable systems in a virtual image, and accompanying exercises that can be used to test and understand vulnerabilities.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?