PentesterAcademy – a SecurityTube.net initiative

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hayabusa 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     m0wgli 
    Participant

SecurityTube are now offering a monthly subscription service to their course materials. On first look, it’s seems a cheaper way to get the course materials if you’re not interested in the certs.

http://www.pentesteracademy.com/

azmatt 
    Participant

That would be a good way to go while still tossing Vivek a few dollars. Thanks for the heads up.

dynamik 
    Participant

Yea, I signed up right away. It’s a good deal if you don’t already have the other courses since you’d be looking at a decent chunk of change to get all four of those. I hadn’t got the iOS or GDB courses yet, so that’s something extra to work on as the new content is released.

hanyhasan 
    Participant

Web Application Pentesting on 15th September 2013 ;D can’t wait

remsan 
    Participant

Since there’s no forum access with the subscription to PA, I’ve put up a forum with containers for each of the courses. It’s at http://www.arti-sec.com/forum. It’s not a commercial site, just a hobby.

If there’s enough interest/activity, I’ll keep it going as long as I can afford it.

m0wgli 
    Participant

An interesting post from Joe McCray on the Strategic Security blog about PentesterAcademy.

Ok, I’m going to have to admit it – I’m really liking the direction that this is going. Pentester Academy is really going to change the game of IT Security training. I have no doubt in my mind about it.

Top quality instruction from a phenomenal instructor at an unbelievable price. If you are a trainer in this business and you think you are going to compete with Vivek – you better come up with something good because Pentester Academy is kicking a** and taking names.

Good job Vivek!

hayabusa 
    Participant

Yeah. I gave Joe props (emailed him), for giving props to vivek. Classy move on his part.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?