Pentest training

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  azmatt 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Aximo 
    Participant

Hi guys
    I have started my pen test training this month so far I’m as happy as a pig in @@@. Started with elearnsecurity, student course and will move on to the professional if everything goes well I’ll do the offensive security course. In my current job I have been actively involve in security for I while but deal more with auditing network loggings and Admin stuff. I’m so hooked on this course I sit for hours in front of the pc (Don’t worry I didn’t have a social life to begin with). My goal is Digital Forensics, I’m finishing up my BA Criminology degree also Looking forward to all the discussions and help on this excellent forum. A shout out to Armando and his team the Course is excellent so far.

n37sh@rk 
    Participant

Sounds like you are off to a great start! I have also heard nothing but great things about Armando and his training on here. You have chosen a great place to start moving into pen testing. Good luck and keep us all updated.

Phillip Wylie 
    Participant

You have a good plan for your pentesting training and once you are finished with the eLearnSecurity courses, you should be ready for Offsec’s PWB course.

azmatt 
    Participant

Cool to hear that you’re enjoying the class. I plan on taking those later this year and am looking forward to them.

I’ve got several of the computer forensics certs out there and have taken a lot of the courses so if you have any questions about those feel free to shoot me a message.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?