Penetration testing updated windows 7 and bypassing kaspersky internet security

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      mohaab
      Participant

[align=center:jsmeaa9c]hi
      i am mohamed ramadan a senior penetration tester from egypt
      i want here to show you my new video about Penetration testing  updated windows 7 and bypassing kaspersky internet security 2011
      and please if you find it good enough put it in your blog or tweet it so people gain new knowledge and new pentest tricks

http://blip.tv/file/4426743

thanks very much

best regards[/align:jsmeaa9c]

COm_BOY
      Participant

Thanks I m watching it now … BTW are you the same guy starting some sort of online Pen Testing Classes ??

Update : I cant understand anything , maybe its going to be one of the finest videos because the technologies used are latest . Can you try to make one in English ?

mohaab
      Participant

yes i was and hope you like the video

best regards

former33t
      Participant

If I only I spoke arabic, this would be a great resource.  Can you point me to the specific point in the video where you are bypassing KIS?

mohaab
      Participant

it is easy if you see all the video you will know

may be make another video in English

but i want members opinion about the video

best regards

former33t
      Participant

Sorry dude.  I can’t take 30+ minutes of Arabic to see what you are doing to “bypass KIS”.  If you are talking about encoding, migrating processes, or simply killing the AV, I’d hardly call that a bypass though.

mohaab
      Participant

no man it is more advanced than that please try all these steps all you see that kaskersky will remove your payload even 30 encoding with backdoored exe and if you want to kill av it will restart your system as i know it is critical process and i will explain it in English because many people asked me to do it

and many thanks for your kind reply

best regards

COm_BOY
      Participant

Try to make one in English , if you cant speak good English you can type what you are doing in a notepad in English so that the international community can have a look into whats going on .

mesho
      Participant

thanks for the video i like it and i do agree with what others says.

it will be realy good if it’s in english

مشكور وماقصرت على الفيديو ، صراحة إبداع وشيء جميل وياليت تحوله للغة الإنجليزية زي ماتفضلوا الأعضاء

mohaab
      Participant

thanks man i am glad that you like it

تقبل تحياتى

COm_BOY
      Participant

نعم ، إذا كنت لا أن جيدة مع الناس ربما الإنجليزية الأخرى يمكن أن تساعدك مع هذا

mohaab
      Participant

hehe you speak arabic now ^_^

i will make it in  English version very soon and thanks for kind reply

best regards

boomscud
      Participant

Good job dude ;-}
      baraka allah fik
      which encoder have you used (crypt ???)

mohaab
      Participant

it is easy you can find the crypter with source code

google is your friend

^_^

masterchop
      Participant

Hello Mo,

I was really sorprise with the results you got on the video, but when i start setting up my SET i was not getting the same results.

I would like to know which configuration you have on the set_config file for Pentesting on VMware.

On my testing i was able to clone a site and pop up the Applet for JAVA the only problem i encounter was taht when the victim him the accept boton nothing append.

On second attemp i was able to inject the package but the meterpreter never ended injecting so i never got the meterpreter> prompt also the website was full of random caracters which makes it really easy to guess for the victiim to realize that it didnt work.

Please help to complete this Pentest 😀

mohaab
      Participant

I would like to know which configuration you have on the set_config file for Pentesting on VMware.

i used default configuration in set_config

On my testing i was able to clone a site and pop up the Applet for JAVA the only problem i encounter was taht when the victim him the accept boton nothing append.

i don’t know what is wrong may be antivirus detect it and deleted it

On second attemp i was able to inject the package but the meterpreter never ended injecting so i never got the meterpreter> prompt also the website was full of random caracters which makes it really easy to guess for the victiim to realize that it didnt work.

Please help to complete this Pentest Cheesy

i dont know what is wrong but i advice you to look here for more info about this

http://www.offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/SET

i hope this help you

best regards

masterchop
      Participant

There was not AV on the victim machine, it was a fresh installation of Win7 Ultimate.

Which patches were you using on the WIn 7 machine?

also i notice that the that the IP and the port number are not matching with the ones i selected, do you know a fix for that.

I am kind a surprise that i did exacly the same with no results.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?