Passed my C|EH

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  n37sh@rk 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     n37sh@rk 
    Participant

I took the InfoSec Institure boot camp for ethical hacking and passed my C|EH ! Now i am finishing the practical part of the CPT and then on to some more advanced pen testing. Any recommendations on OSCP or eLearn Security eCPPT? Maybe even another beginner course? I did learn during the class that I need to better my programming and scripting knolwege should i start with C or Python ?

Thanks!

azmatt 
    Participant

Congrats!!

I havent tried the security tube python course myself yet but I’ve heard great things.

dynamik 
    Participant

Congrats.

eCPPT isn’t as difficult as OSCP, so that might help bridge the gap between CEH and OSCP a bit (which is enormous).

Python will probably be more useful day-to-day. C will help you better understand exploit development, how memory’s used, etc., but unless you’re writing something that needs to be extremely efficient (i.e. a password cracker), using C is going to be a pain for most tasks.

n37sh@rk 
    Participant

Thanks Guy’s ! I get the scripting part i’m working on my CPT practical and its a pain in the rear not having any experience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?