Passed eLearnseurity course

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi all,

I got email last night to tell me I passed the elearnsecurity course. I am so happy about this as its not that easy to pass first time. I hear it has a very high fail rate for people taking the exam for the first time.

I would also really recommend the course the new updates make the course fantastic and well worth the money.

unicityd
      Participant

Congratulations.

ziggy_567
      Participant

Congrats!

dynamik
      Participant

Yes, congratulations!

What’s next?

Anonymous
      Participant

well doing hacking dojo nidan exam at min and singed up to securitytube python. I may do CCNA next and then aim for OSCP

ambient
      Participant

Hi Jamie, congratulations!!
      Network certification is good for pentesting career.

j0rDy
      Participant

Congratulations! it sounds like you had a lot of fun and learned a lot am i right? Good luck with the next certs you have planned!

Darktaurus
      Participant

Congrats! CCNA and the OSCP sounds like a good idea.  You can get the networking fundamentals and pentesting experience.  It looks good on a resume too.  OSCP will feed your passion for security at the very least.  Again congrats on the new cert! 

Triban
      Participant

congrats man!  I am totally slacking on this.  started it over with the v2 material, which I so far like much better than the v1.  Not doing to much in the Hera lab though since I had already setup my VMs for System Security.  I figure I will use it more when I get into Network and Web. 

alucian
      Participant

Congrats man!

Keep learning!

Anonymous
      Participant

Yah the main problem I have at min is money wish i could do every cert lol

vp75
      Participant

Hey Jamie,

Congrats mate, I’m doing report currently, trying hard to submit this weekend (though not sure), atleast by mid of next week.

Good day,
      V

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?