PacketProtector- IPS and web AV in a wireless router

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ciscostu
      Participant

Dudes,
      Please check out our OpenWrt-based security distribution for wireless routers at http://packetprotector.org.

It provides IPS, web AV, VPN, and WPA Enterprise wireless on your Linksys WRTSL54GS or ASUS WL-500g (Deluxe|Premium).

Thanks!
      Charlie

Marshel007
      Participant

sweet, does it work on the Linksys WRT54G/GL ??

ciscostu
      Participant

sweet, does it work on the Linksys WRT54G/GL ??

Not yet.  🙁  There will be a ‘light’ version coming in the next few weeks that’ll support the WRT54G/GL (and other ASUS and Buffalo routers). 

It’ll be the same code, minus the web AV and WPA Enterprise features (because of resource constraints).

kvedaa
      Participant

I have seen that ciscostu has released an Alpha version of PacketProtector light this week!

ciscostu
      Participant

I have seen that ciscostu has released an Alpha version of PacketProtector light this week!

PacketProtector Light 1.0 is finally out!

http://packetprotector.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3572

This provides IPS and remote access VPN for the WRT54G/GL.

Cheers,
      Charlie

octavioshaffer
      Participant

Hello, How to download PacketProtector light? I try to download it but it didn’t work on my wireless router. Hope that you can assist me. I really appreciate it. Thanks much in advance!

mareake
      Participant

Try to change your wireless router, and use some optional router. Just like 19216811.me that help me downloading some app that I need. I think they can also help you to download and use pocketprojrctor. It’s fast connection too.

mariejustice54
      Participant

I am using D-Link DIR 890L wireless router, I bought it from Reecoupons, I personally prefer to use wireless router because it helps me to get rid of the mess of wires because it was so irritating for me when I did work and mess with wire. Well, can you tell me when will it light’ version release?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?