OWASP AppSec DC 2009
November 10 – 13, 2009
OWASP is pleased to announce that the OWASP DC chapter will host the OWASP AppSec 2009 conference in Washington, DC. The AppSec DC OWASP Conference will be a premier gathering of Information Security leaders. Executives from Fortune 500 firms along with technical thought leaders such as security architects and lead developers will be traveling to hear the cutting-edge ideas presented by Information Security’s top talent. OWASP events attract a worldwide audience interested in “what’s next”. The conference is expected to draw 600-700 technologists from Government, Financial Services, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Technology, and many other verticals.
AppSec DC 2009 will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center (801 Mount Vernon Place NW Washington, DC 20001) on November 10th through 13th 2009.
Who Should Attend AppSec DC 2009:
– Application Developers
– Application Testers and Quality Assurance
– Application Project Management and Staff
– Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
– Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
– Security Managers and Staff
– Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
– IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security