OSCP Review

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      UNIX
      Participant

I recently finished Offensive Security’s PWB course and the associated OSCP examination. My full review is available at my site, see here.

dynamik
      Participant

Nice write-up, and congratulations on the pass!

n3r
      Participant

nice review thanks !

BillV
      Participant

Great! Congrats!

hayabusa
      Participant

Congrats, aweSEC!!

impelse
      Participant

Congrats and nice review

SephStorm
      Participant

Really great review, bookmarked for reference.

alucian
      Participant

Nice review.

Congrats!

Triban
      Participant

Excellent review, makes me want to go for it.  But before I do, I think I will work my way through some labs like De-Ice, Hackademic and Hackadermia etc…  Maybe finish watching the mile2 video just to get a much stronger understanding.  Also waiting to get out of this contract position and get into a FT position so I have PTO again.

eterjack
      Participant

Thx for review, congratulation for OSCP

I have a doubt about which course to do and think you’re the right person to help me. I took the CEH to a 6 months, found a theoretical way as well, and with very little practice, I’m studying a lot and I’m feeling pentest some difficulties in the practice of business.

Which course would advise you guys to do,  ECSA / LTP or take the course of the OSCP?

Thx …

UNIX
      Participant

It’s difficult to give an accurate advice without knowing your background. ECSA is as theoretical as CEH and personally I didn’t learn anything new from ECSA/LPT. OSCP is very hands-on and a great intro to pentesting.

If you are new to all this and have little to no experience, you might want to start with eLearnSecurity. I haven’t taken their course myself, but some here at EHN have and might be able to answer specific questions about it, if you have any. You can find Jason’s review here.

opticalcarrier
      Participant

Nice course review and congrats!

MaXe
      Participant

Nice review, congrats on passing too 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?