- This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Nice write-up, and congratulations on the pass!
nice review thanks !
Congrats and nice review
Really great review, bookmarked for reference.
Excellent review, makes me want to go for it. But before I do, I think I will work my way through some labs like De-Ice, Hackademic and Hackadermia etc… Maybe finish watching the mile2 video just to get a much stronger understanding. Also waiting to get out of this contract position and get into a FT position so I have PTO again.
Thx for review, congratulation for OSCP
I have a doubt about which course to do and think you’re the right person to help me. I took the CEH to a 6 months, found a theoretical way as well, and with very little practice, I’m studying a lot and I’m feeling pentest some difficulties in the practice of business.
Which course would advise you guys to do, ECSA / LTP or take the course of the OSCP?
It’s difficult to give an accurate advice without knowing your background. ECSA is as theoretical as CEH and personally I didn’t learn anything new from ECSA/LPT. OSCP is very hands-on and a great intro to pentesting.
If you are new to all this and have little to no experience, you might want to start with eLearnSecurity. I haven’t taken their course myself, but some here at EHN have and might be able to answer specific questions about it, if you have any. You can find Jason’s review here.
Nice course review and congrats!
Nice review, congrats on passing too 🙂
– EH-Net Live! “CISO Underrepresented“ w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu on Tues June 30 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller from March 31.
– EH-Net Live! January – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.