OSCP exam scheduled

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  gaurab_bhattacharjee 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     r00tinflux 
    Participant

I have finally got all my courage and scheduled the OSCP exam in a few days. Although I managed to pwn all boxes in the lab, I am still wary of this challenge. Any tips from those who have taken the challenge before? I have heard about a special challenge with maximum points, is it better to approach it first?

Cheers

cd1zz 
    Participant

If you got every box, you should be good. No idea what this other challenge is you’re talking about. My advice is to sleep well before and knock off the easy stuff first in the challenge.

superkojiman 
    Participant

It’s all about time management. Don’t forget to take breaks and eat. If you get stuck, step away from the monitor and take a breather. Focus on one target at a time, if you try to tackle them all simultaneously you run the risk of getting confused.

Phillip Wylie 
    Participant

Good luck!

caissyd 
    Participant

You’re gonna work 3 days in one, so like cd1zz and superkojiman said, sleep well before, eat properly and take many breaks. Try to sleep a few hours too.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Phillip Wylie 
    Participant

Good luck!

gaurab_bhattacharjee 
    Participant

r00ter: All the best for your challenge! Let us know how it went  🙂
    I have mine scheduled for the long weekend ()..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2019 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?