Ophcrack Nt Hash help

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      thebeasty
      Participant

Hi, I got this NT hash from ophcrack vista and i need help with it.

Simion:1000::93da2f6628b160977e33a80152b0cf6c:::

thx =D

KrisTeason
      Participant

Anyone else smell that this thread owner has ‘script kiddie’ written all over him?

thebeasty
      Participant

If you don’t want to help, don’t reply. I have tried to crack this for more two weeks and nothing, so that’s why I came here for some help.

thx

hiddenillusion
      Participant

Run it with other rainbow tables or JTR, don’t ask others to do the work for you… that’s lazy.

slimjim100
      Participant

Try to take a look over at http://www.plain-text.info and see if you can find it there.

Cheers,

Brian

thebeasty
      Participant

I’ve already tried JTR, Cain, Rainbowcrack and plain-text.info

Also, i managed to enable Lm hash on vista, but it takes effect on the next password change …:/ is there any way to counter this?

thx

Ketchup
      Participant

Why would enable LM hashes on anything?  Can you post a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish?  Most people here are cautious about helping someone crack passwords without knowing that they have a legitimate reason.  There could also be another way, besides cracking passwords.  It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish and what you are scenario is.

UNIX
      Participant

As no further information were given, I think you are at the wrong place with your request. ::)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.

Contact Us

Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.

Sending

Sign in with Caendra

Forgot password?Sign up

Forgot your details?